What is GDPR?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an EU Regulation that came into effect on May 25, 2018, which significantly enhances the protection of the personal data of EU citizens. GDPR also increases the obligations of organisations that collect or process personal data.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an individual who can be directly or indirectly identified.
How does Krunch comply with the GDPR?
We at Krunch Lab Inc. are always committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy. To be in line with the requirements of the GDPR and to adhere to the regulation, we have done the following:
- We have reviewed all our existing data collection and processing methods and conducted a DPIA (Data Protection Impact Assessment) to identify and minimize any risks from our processing activities.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer(DPO) to oversee the privacy compliance program.
- We have conducted awareness sessions for all our employees to ensure that they understand the importance of GDPR and handle the data properly.
- We have documented the accurate records of our processing activities, both as a processor and controller of personal data.
- We have reviewed our security measures to ensure that the personal data we collect and process on our systems is adequately protected.
- We have defined processes and procedures to respond to data subject requests in our role as a controller.
- We have drafted and incorporated the EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses in our Data Processing Addendum.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or concerns.